Preventive Dental utilizes a liquid enamel formula, which contains nano hydroxyapatite, to manage tooth sensitivity. Tooth sensitivity is created when fluid inside the tooth moves within a tube structure, pulling or pushing on the nerve. The nano hydroxyapatite is so small it can fill up that tube bonding to the dentine, like putting sand in a straw, preventing fluid movement and reducing or eliminating tooth sensitivity. In addition to reducing sensitivity other added benefits include repair of the enamel by replacing the calcium deficient areas in the enamel, similar to repairing pot holes in a road, providing healthier repaired enamel. This repaired enamel is also now whiter and glossier, by being repaired and smoother it allows the light to reflect off the enamel, rather than being absorbed, making teeth whiter and glossier. We do all of this with a fluoride free formula. Products include our daily use Toothpaste, to replace your current toothpaste, along with our professional level nHAp Repairing Serum Sponges, used by dental professionals to manage sensitivity in the dental office and boost the enamel repair.
Showing all 2 results
- Fluoride free system, designed for the more severe to moderate cases of sensitivity, contains 4 professional strength repairing serum sponges, to be used weekly, and one 30 ml tooth serum, to replace your regular toothpaste and used daily.
- One month treatment, should then maintain protection with Prevdent’s nHAp fluoride free toothpaste.
- Also excellent for Orthodontic patients to reduce white spot lesions or as a pre-treatment prior to teeth whitening procedures to manage the sensitivity associated with whitening teeth.
- 80 ml fluoride free toothpaste, to be used as your daily toothpaste.
- Sodium Laurel Sulfate free.
- Repairs and protects enamel, whitens teeth and manages tooth sensitivity with a bio-compatible nano hydroxyapatite formula.